Tuesday, January 17, 2012

On my way...almost

So I'm sitting in Dulles airport waiting for my flight to LA - then on to Melbourne. Anyway, thought I'd use this as an opportunity to test out my mobile blog posting app - so hope you see this!

I must say Dulles is much improved since my last visit. Although the security line was about the most inefficient I've ever encountered, the terminals look shiny and almost new. And the train is now running between terminals - no more weird hover busses!

Let's hope this all goes smoothly and the next time I talk to you will be from down under!

1 comment:

  1. It worked just fine - received my email update with no problem. Just checked my I-phone world clock and see that it's 4:25 AM on January 19th in Melbourne. Hopefully, you will be arriving before too many more hours pass!

    ReplyDelete